Friday, December 21, 2012

Swedish House Mafia One Last Tour - Until One Album Track 15 "How Soon is Now"

Swedish House Mafia One Last Tour - Until One Album

Track 15: How Soon is Now

The 15th track of Swedish House Mafia's Until One album is How Soon is Now by David Guetta, Sebastian Ingrosso and Dirty South featuring Julie McKnight.

 HOW SOON IS NOW

How Soon is Now is included in David Guetta's fourth album, One Love, released in the United Kingdom in 2009. David Guetta is a French house music producer and disc jockey (since 1980) and released his first album, Just a Little More Love in 2002.

 DAVID GUETTA

Listen to How Soon is Now from YouTube and the Original Mix with almost 2 million hits!



How Soon is Now Lyrics:

After tonight, there'll be no coming home soon
No tears of regret, no smell of her perfume
No more dancing feet, to the beats that go boom
While I watch the sunrise all alone in my room

Tonight there'll be no pouring rain
No eyes wide shut to your never ending game
Tonight there'll be no me and you
No distant memories past for me to hold on to

See everybody's working to hold on to what they know
So I guess I kept believing my tonight will never go
Some spend a lifetime searching trying to figure out
When hell stops and heaven begins

How soon is now?



No comments:

Post a Comment