Thursday, December 20, 2012

Swedish House Mafia One Last Tour - Until One Album Track 11 "Satisfaction"

Swedish House Mafia One Last Tour - Until One Album

Track 11: Satisfaction

The 11th track in Swedish House Mafia's Until One Album is Satisfaction by Benny Benassi. 


 SATISFACTION

Satisfaction is Benny Benassi's most successful song and was included in his 2003 album Hypnotica. The highest spot it reached in the UK Singles Charts was No. 2 and made it to No. 1 in the UK Dance Charts. To read more, click here

Meanwhile, Benny Benassi (real name Marco), is an Italian DJ and a producer who made it to the Top 100 DJ Poll in 2009 by DJ Magazine. His rank was No. 26 and he is also often associated with Paul French and Violeta an they call themselves The Biz.

  BENNY BENASSI

Here is the single Satisfaction in Swedish House Mafia's Album Until One with 16K views in YouTube.



On the other hand, here's Laidback Luke's remix version of Be vs. Satisfaction featuring Swedish House Mafia with 584K views in YouTube.

Also watch the music video of the original Satisfaction by The Biz with 16 million views in YouTube! (WARNING!!! Viewer discretion is advised)


Satisfaction (Until One) Lyrics:

Can you feel me?
Feel me?
I'm trying to be the one who understands
If you're looking for devotion
You've got to show me more
Oh...
I need you to show me
You got to show me

Push...

Satisfaction (Hypnotica) Lyrics:

Push me
And then just touch me
'Til I can get my satisfaction

Satisfaction...

No comments:

Post a Comment