Sunday, December 23, 2012

Swedish House Mafia One Last Tour - Until One Album Track 21 "I Found U"

Swedish House Mafia One Last Tour - Until One Album

Track 21: I Found U

The 21st track in Swedish House Mafia's Until One Album is I Found U by Axwell featuring Max 'C.

 I FOUND U

I Found U was a single by Axwell in 2007 and its highest spot in the UK Singles Chart was No. 6. This song was remixed 8 times and was finally included in Swedish House Mafia's Until One album in 2010. Listen to I Found U taken from YouTube.


I Found U Lyrics:

Everybody wanna know
Why I'm walking 'round with a big smile on my face
Hey I'm happy and it shows
Hey I'm back and I'm proud of the human race
'Cause you know I've been down so long.
Never thought I'd ever feel this way again
And everything was going wrong
'Til you found me and you made me believe again

Oh, I...

I don't know what you did
But what you did you can keep on doing it yeah
I'm so happy I wanna fly
Coz your love just keeps on taking me higher
Don't you know I've been down so long (down so long)
Never thought I'd ever feel this way again
And everything was going wrong (going wrong)
'Til you found me and you make me believe again.

Oh...


No comments:

Post a Comment